Welcome to the superior rooms of the 4-star Hotel II Duca D'Este in Ferrara
Room & Breakfast:
our accommodation plan provides only bed and breakfast!
In an environment of over 24 m2 furnished in classic style, SUPERIOR rooms are ideal for hosting up to 3 people on a business trip or on vacation with the family. They are spacious and comfortable rooms, with large windows that illuminate the space with natural light. The fine parquet flooring, pastel colors and traditional furnishings give these rooms a particularly relaxing atmosphere. Thanks to the soundproofing system, guests can rest in peace and enjoy the elegant private marble and ceramic bathroom.
The SUPERIOR room is available in the below types:
- Double (master or 2 single beds)
- Tripla (master + single bed o 3 single beds)
- Individual electronic key for room management
- Air conditioning with continuous air exchange and microfiltration
- Independent heating
- LG 26" Flat screen TV
- Unlimited WiFi
- Safe with electronic combination
- Hair dryer
- Soft terry towels and bath towels
- Rich courtesy set: soap, shampoo, bath foam, shower cap, sewing set, shaving razor, dental kit, slippers and double pillow
- Alarm clock
All our rooms are perfect for guests looking for a quiet and bright space to dedicate themselves to digital meetings and smart working! You can book SUPERIOR rooms for daily work stays with the DAY USE plan and take advantage of our special services:
- Comfortable workstation with large desk with natural light
- Free, high speed WiFi connection
Unique and limited in availability, the attic rooms exude coziness and warmth. Equipped with large, modern skylights, these rooms enjoy stunning views of the starry sky for a romantic stay.
Rooms for guests with disabilities
Four rooms dedicated to people with special mobility needs. These 30 sq.m. rooms are free of architectural barriers and are equipped with specific services: a wider entrance, bathrooms and showers with supports suitable for their needs. Even the common areas inside the hotel are easily accessible to facilitate the stay of guests with disabilities.